We would like to welcome you to our church – St Leonard’s at Brighton Beach. It is easy to find, close to Brighton Beach Station and there is on-street parking close to the church.
We are enthusiastic about exploring and applying our faith in Jesus in a complex and needy world.
When you come you will be greeted and welcomed to the worship service.
Two styles of worship so you can find a service that suits – Traditional or Contemporary.
On the second Sunday we celebrate the Lord’s Supper (Communion), and you are invited to join with us.
After the service there is tea, coffee, and nibbles and a chance to meet.
There are programs at St Leonard’s that suit all ages, but most of all we would want you to feel welcomed and comfortable in visiting.
You are invited!
Programs that may interest you…..
- Playgroup for pre-schoolers each Wednesday
- Sunday School for Primary Schoolers
- Breakfast Club each Sunday for Secondary Schoolers
- Messy Church on the third Sunday
- Soul Squad for Years 3 to 9
- Youth/Young Adults Services/Camps/Bible Studies
- Join with a Music Group
- Join with the Choir
- Seekers Bible Study and Discussion
- Social Justice and Sister Church in Indonesia
- Caritas Ladies Support Group
- Walking and Talking Group
- Technical Team for Audio Visual support
At St. Leonard’s Church we warmly welcome all people. The best way to find out more is to come and join us for worship on a Sunday morning and stay around for a cup of Fair Trade tea or coffee.
We’d love to get to know about you too!
WORSHIP is a central to life in our church community.
As a Christ-centred community we believe that the congregation is called to faith-filled life and that its members are called to minister to each other and the community.
Our faith statement is found in the Basis of Union of the Uniting Church. We say the fullness of God is present in our midst.
Children, women and men all belong in equal measure.
We give space and respect to personal opinion and faith experience, but our unity in Christ is paramount.
Worship at St. Leonard’s is diverse and inclusive of both clergy and lay leadership.