St Leonard’s is a church of:
- Conversations and…
- Commitment to Jesus Christ
We are enthusiastic about exploring and applying our faith is Jesus in a complex and needy world.
When you come you will be greeted and welcomed to the worship service.
Two styles of worship so you can find a service that suits – Traditional or Contemporary.
At each service there is an opportunity to give an offering as you are able.
On the second Sunday we celebrate the Lord’s Supper (Communion), and you are invited to join with us.
Services generally follow a yearly pattern of readings and subjects.
Sermons are interesting, sometimes challenging, and give you something to think about and perhaps apply.
After the service there is tea, coffee, and nibbles and a chance to meet.
There are programs at St Leonard’s that suit all ages, but most of all we would want you to feel welcomed and comfortable in visiting.
You are invited!
On the first Sunday each month we have a combined worship service at 10am.
There is a special program for preschoolers and carers.
On the remaining Sundays we have two services….
– 9:15am Traditional worship with new and old hymns, Organ and choir.
– 10:30am Contemporary worship with Sunday School and a Youth program.
Programs that may interest you…..
- Playgroup for pre-schoolers each Wednesday
- Sunday School for Primary Schoolers
- Breakfast Club each Sunday for Secondary Schoolers
- Messy Church on the third Sunday
- Double Trouble for 10-12 years
- Youth/Young Adults Services/Camps/Bible Studies
- Join with a Music Group
- Join with the Choir
- Seekers Bible Study and Discussion
- Social Justice and Sister Church in Indonesia
- Caritas Ladies Support Group
- Walking and Talking Group
- Technical Team for Audio Visual support